Outsourcing in Action
Out sourcing has grown rapidly across Europe and the United States. Why? – Because it makes sense and it works.
From large corporations to successful local businesses, chief executives have discovered that if a function isn’t productive in keeping the business competitive then it pays both in terms of resources and cost to sub-contract to specialists.
Put simply it means focus on the core business and get the administration handled outside.
The result is it’s cheaper, more efficient and more effective.
- A real cost benefit
- Known and controllable costs
- Complete financial management or specific requirements
- Regular service or an individual project
- Your existing system, the development of a tailor-made package, or our systems
- Quality information you need when you need it
- Your valuable times freed up to concentrate on your core business
- You retain responsibility for policy and decisions but don't need to worry about the day to day running
- A range of expertise to draw on; 3 into 1 will go; bookkeeper, management accountant and finance director